Southeastern Office of Graduate Studies cordially invites prospective graduate students to learn about the master’s degree in Integrated Science and Technology (ISAT) – Data Science. The data science Discipline of Study is designed for experienced IT professionals seeking educational and career advancement. Applications are now being accepted for admissions to begin in summer and fall 2021.
The Office of Graduate Studies will host three online open house events:
- Wednesday, March 10 @ 12:00 noon
- Monday, April 12 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 17 @ 11:30 a.m.
Please select the date/time that best accommodates your schedule. Email your selection to WTI@Southeastern.edu. Reservation confirmations are by return email.
Learn first-hand from faculty and staff in a live format about the program, courses, admission process, and scholarships.
ISAT Data Science: Real-World Ready
Build resilience and professional advancement into your career with faculty mentors in data science, culminating in a student-driven thesis/research project.
- Designed for experienced IT professionals
- 33 credit hours, degree completion in two years or less
- Online and remote-learning class schedules
- GRE requirement waived for qualified applicants
- Reasonable cost
- Employer-provided education benefits accepted